Main new feature:
Buildings can now produce/consume resources and creating units has a cost. Also, more placeholder-y placeholders!
- Buildings can be shapes that aren't rectangular
- Timing fixes (there was a bug where it would time everything as taking 0ms)
- Actually builds on Windows
- A few optimisations (mostly graphics related)
- Some cleanup (mostly deleting code that hasn't done anything useful in years)
- The UI now does less pointless work
- The options now get saved on Android
- Also, the app doesn't crash when suspended on Android now
- Worked around a bug on one device where the driver would crash if the Y axis of a vector was used...
Oh, and resolution scaling... ... is almost done. (Maybe this should be "The Y axis update"?)
(The new units are still coming, really!)